This course makes use of FANUC PalletPRO 3D robot palletizing simulation software. The instructional activities included in this course provide procedures for creating a PalletPRO virtual workcell and downloading data to the robot. PalletTool Turbo, a variant of PalletTool, will be used for high speed palletizing. This course does not cover basic robot operations or HandlingTool programming.
Course Code: ADV0710T
Course Objectives: Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Create a new workcell using PalletPRO
- Edit the virtual robot properties
- Add palletizing instruction to TP programs
- Specify and fine tune the best path for your robot to take when palletizing
- Modify Utool values for various grippers
- Use pallet offset information
- Enable alternate return paths (clear/diag return)
- Stack with labels out and flipped layers
- Set up Ethernet communications between the robot and a PC
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned.
In addition to lab exercises, a pretest and posttest are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set up and record a program on a R-J3iB or higher controlled robot with the PalletTool application software package.
Prerequisites: Completion of a live, FANUC instructor led Operation and Programming course (such as HandlingTool, ArcTool, SpotTool). Completion of an online eLearn Operation and Programming course will not meet this Operation and Programming prerequisite.
Development fees: Development charges will be added to any on-site training request.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.