The course covers the tasks that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer who needs to install and conduct operations with a FANUC Force Sensor.
Course Code: FRCSNSR01
Course Objectives: : Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Install and Maintain a Force Sensor
- Create Force Control Schedules
- Create Force Control programs
- Execute Force Control operations
- Execute Contouring
- Execute successive Force Schedules
- Establish and verify sensor diagnostics
- Display and save Force Sensor data
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, chapter reviews, demonstrations and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned. In addition to lab exercises, a pre-test and a post-test are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience: This course is intended for the person who must install, maintain, and program a FANUC robot with a FANUC Force Sensor
Prerequisites:Handling Tool Operations and Programming or equivalent course with a firm understanding of User Frames and Tool Frames.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time