This course covers the basic tasks and procedures required to set up, teach, test, and modify processes that make use of iRVision 3DL.
Course Code: iRVision-3DL-R30iB
Course Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, the student can identify the components of a vision system, install vision hardware, develop an application, program the robot, perform error recovery procedures and follow recommended safety practices. More specifically:
- View and/or change robot and computer parameters to facilitate access to the robot’s web page
- Setup a camera
- Perform an inspection vision process
- Understand basic vision concepts and lighting
- Master a robot using vision mastering
- Create tool frame for the robot applicator
- Create user frames necessary for use with the vision system
- Calibrate a camera
- Setup a 3DL single-view vision process
- Program the robot to respond to vision results
In addition to presentations and demonstrations, this course offers a series of lab exercises for the student to complete. Lab exercises relate directly to the classroom presentations and are intended to reinforce what the student has learned through actual hands-on experience.
Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set-up, program, and troubleshoot an iRVision – 3DL system using FANUC Robot equipped with iRVision.
Prerequisites: Completion of an "Operation & Programming" class.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time
Development fees: Development charges will be added to any on-site training request.