iRVision Operations & Programming-3D Multiview R-30iB
16 Contact Hours (1.50 CEU)
This course covers the basic tasks and procedures required to set up, teach, test, and modify processes that make use of R-30iB Version 8.1 or 8.2 iRVision software used specifically for 3-D multi-view processes.
Course Code: iRVision-3DMV-R30iB
Course Objectives: Upon
successful completion of this course, the student can identify the components
of a vision system, install vision hardware, develop an application, program
the robot, perform error recovery procedures and follow recommended safety
practices. More specifically:
- View and/or change robot and computer parameters to facilitate access to the robot’s web page
- Setup cameras
- Understand basic vision concepts
- Master a robot using vision mastering
- Create tool frame for the robot applicator
- Use Automatic Grid Frame Set to create a tool frame for the grid
- Create a cell user frame
- Calibrate a camera
- Setup a 3-D multi-view vision process
- Program the robot to respond to vision results
In addition to presentations and demonstrations, this course offers a series of lab exercises for the student to complete. Lab exercises relate directly to the classroom presentations and are intended to reinforce what the student has learned through actual hands-on experience.
Audience:This course is intended for the person who must set-up, program, and troubleshoot an R-30iB version 8.1 or 8.2 iRVision – 3-D multi-view system using an R-30iB FANUC Robot equipped with iRVision.
Prerequisites: Completion of an "Operation & Programming" class, although an understanding of Advanced HandlingTool Programming would be preferred
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.