The course covers the tasks and procedures that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a FANUC America PaintTool Software Package.
Course Code: J2P0510
Course Objectives: Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Properly power up and power down the robot controller
- Perform simple error recovery procedures
- Jog the robot arm/arms
- Define Cartesian coordinate frames
- Create Process, Job, and Macro programs
- Add instructions to a program
- Edit programs in Teach mode
- Test programs
- Edit programs in Automatic mode
- Shift and mirror image programs
- Setup paint parameters
- Backup and Restore files
The topics covered will be robot/controller specific. System concerns will be covered in the system courses.
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned.
In addition to lab exercises, a pretest and posttest are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience:This course is recommended for personnel involved in paint path development, programming and maintaining programs.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.