The course covers the tasks and procedures that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a FANUC SpotTool Software Package using the Servo Gun option.
Due to enhanced software features, please specify your application upon registration.
Course Code: J2P0610SG
Course Objectives: Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Power up and Jog the Robot
- Recover from common program and robot faults
- Execute production operations
- Create, modify and execute a teach pendant program
- Back up and restore individual programs and files
- Set up Spottool and all related I/O
- Set up, operate and program the Servo Gun
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned.
In addition to lab exercises, a pretest and posttest are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set up and record a program using SpotTool application software package and Servo Gun.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.