This course, conducted at the customer's site, is designed to cover the basic concepts and procedures unique to the PAINTworks III P-500 robotic solventborne 1K painting system. It is limited to the robot’s and rail air purging system and the mechanical aspects of the various paint process control systems. This information is intended to support a technician or skilled trasesamen (non-electrical) who may operate, troubleshoot, repair/replace and test the Robot and Rail Internal Purge System and the Fluid Delivery System Hardware, including the applicator cleaner and all pneumatic circuits, used to dispense paint.
Course Code: PFP500
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to analyze system malfunctions, repair or replace the particular system hardware components and readjust or calibrate certain specific process control hardware. More specifically:
- Determine the cause of a purge fault and replace the mechanical (non-electrical) component.
- Assist and direct maintenance activities involving fluid process control mechanical components.
- Test PaintTool pneumatic controlled processes
- Use the GUI related screens for pneumatic troubleshooting
- Set up all necessary parameters for an atomizer
- Test, replace and then calibrate process control transducers
- Effectively use all the GUI menus related to the control and maintenance of the PAINTworks III painting process
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned.
This course is intended for the person who must maintain and support production operations requiring a functioning PaintWorks III robotic painting system.
Prerequisites: None. Knowledge of pneumatic symbols and devices and paintshop practices are helpful.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.