The course covers the tasks and procedures that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to operate a FANUC America Paint Spray System using the PaintWorks software package.
Course Code: PJPR503
Upon successful completion of this course, the student can perform all procedures necessary to startup, run production, and shut down the paint spray system. More specifically:
Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- System Power Down – (System is completely powered down Electrical and Compressed Air).
- System Power Up – (Apply electrical power, Compressed Air, Purge up robot controllers)
- Jogging robots from System Control Console – (hardwired operator controls)
- Jogging robots from System Control Console – (Graphic User Interface)
- Jogging robots using Teach Pendant
- Running Ghost Jobs
- System Error Recovery using the Graphic User Interface and hardwired Operator Controls – (Cancelling and Continuing Jobs)
- Editing Queue Positions
- Manual Functions – (Manual Color Changing, Super Purge, Shaping Air Calibration)
- Generating Reports
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises.
The course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned.
This is a custom class which requires development of materials and access to equipment
This course is intended for the person who must startup, run production, and shut down the paint spray system as a daily function.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.