HandlingPRO is a 3D robot simulation program.
Course Code: PRO0310-2
Course Objectives: Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Create a new work cell
- Edit the robot properties
- Add a part and objects to the work cell
- Add End-of-arm Tooling to the robot
- Add a pick fixture to the work cell
- Add a place fixture to the work cell
- Create a robot program
- Create a program using Draw Features on Part
- Run the programs
- Use Task Profiler to analyze program run
- Create a program to pick and place random parts
- Create an AVI of your work cell
- Add a second robot to the work cell
- Setup extended axis and add 2nd & 3rd motion group, then create machines for the 7th axis and motion groups
Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises. The course consists of presentations and demonstrations, and a series of lab exercises designed to lab exercises for the student to complete. In addition to lab exercises, a pretest and posttest are used to measure mastery of objectives.
Audience: This course is intended for application engineers who need to design robotic work cells, perform cycle time or reachability studies, or generate robot paths.
Prerequisites: Completion of a live, FANUC instructor led Operation and Programming course (such as HandlingTool, ArcTool, SpotTool). Completion of an online eLearn Operation and Programming course will not meet this Operation and Programming prerequisite.
Note: For training done at the customer's facility the customer is responsible to supply each student with computers that match the software's system requirements.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes as any time.