SEALER SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
8 CONTACT HOURS
This course teaches the student how to maintain and troubleshoot FANUC Robotics’ automated seal systems and all their associated mechanical components. The student learns how to analyze and isolate system faults to a major component or major assembly using all available hardware, how to perform adjustments, and how to calibrate the dispense equipment. The course is conducted at the customer site on the actual system, which must be made available for this training.
Course Code: SLRSYSMNT3
Upon successful completion of this course the student can startup and shut down the system, operate all production operator panels and devices, recover from common error conditions, and troubleshoot the system to major mechanical component replacement level.
- IPS or IPD Single Acting Meter - Detailed explanation of components
- IPS or IPD Single Acting Meter - Detailed description of how components are connected mechanically
- IPS or IPD Single Acting Meter - Setup Equipment and ISD information
- IPS or IPD Single Acting Meter - Troubleshooting
- IPS or IPD Single Acting Meter - Mechanical repairing
- Applicator Service Procedure
- IPS or IPD Inlet/Outlet Valve Service Procedure
- IPS or IPD Seal Cartridge Service Procedure
Audience: This course is designed for maintenance supervision, mechanical, and engineering personnel.
Prerequisites Required: None
Recommended: General mechanical ability, familiarity with sealer equipment.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes at any time.
NOTE: Systems Classes are composed of equal parts classroom and actual hands on training to insure the training is effective. The sealing cell and/or equipment must be made available for 50% of the scheduled class time.