The Training Department offers customized "train-the-trainer" (TTT) programs. They are designed to confer self sufficiency to customers with regards to training on specified FANUC Robotics America products.
FANUC Robotics America recommends training in the following areas, each of which will be tailored to your specific needs:
- Application Programming
- Electrical Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
The TTT program includes:
- Dedicated one on one instruction to assist in the customization of FANUC Robotics America product training materials, or development of their own training materials.
- Instructor support on their first class.
- Rights to reproduce customized documentation, and/or purchase of related FANUC Robotics America training materials.
The certification process begins with student attendance in classes covering all selected/specified content. Practice with course material ensues and culminates with presentation of all material. Presentation will be monitored and evaluated by FANUC Robotics America instructors, who will also assist in answering questions if needed. Successful training execution by the customer, under the supervision of qualified instructors, will constitute certification.
- Customer candidates for these types of programs must be experienced technical trainers.
- Must be available for at least 3-4 weeks of training at FANUC Robotics America Rochester Hills, MI facility.
- Duration of each TTT program is dependent upon expertise of the student, number and type of programs chosen.
To inquire about our training classes, please call (800) iQ-ROBOT or send e-mail to our training registrar